Paint, photograph and share your Tamar tales this summer.
The Tamar Partnership is on a mission to capture the spirit of the Tamar River and celebrate all of the ways, the iconic river supports your communities and we need your help.
Come along to one of six ‘Make Your TaMARK’ events and paint your own version of the Tamar River on a blank Tamar map.
Tell us your tales from the riverbank or share your special river memories by adding your comments to the ‘My river means…’ visitors book.
Collect your free stencil and use it to frame your own snaps of the Tamar, then share it on social media using the hashtag #MyTamark to be in with a chance to win a Tamar Grow Local hamper worth £100.
There’ll be face painting and free giveaways too so bring the whole family.
The ‘Make Your TaMARK’ tour will visit the following locations;
- 30th July – Launceston Show
- 31st July to 2nd August – Port Eliot Festival
- 9th August – Shamrock Day, Cotehele
- 16th & 23rd August – Morwellham Quay (TBC)
- 14th to 16th August – Plymouth Flavour Fest
- 27th August – Holsworthy Show
- 6th September – Royal William Yard, Good Food
For more information, please contact the Westcountry Rivers Trust on Tel: 01579 372 140 or log on to the website www.my-tamar.org. You can follow the campaign on Twitter @WestcountryRT on Instagram @My-Tamar or Facebook.com/MyTamar or use the hashtag #MyTamark on social media.